City Council Meeting
- Date: 04/20/2017 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Location: Government Center
11911 Dorsett Road
Maryland Heights, Missouri 63043
PUBLIC NOTICE POSTED IN ACCORDANCE WITH 610 RSMO 1986 AS AMENDED.
By: JoAnn Cova, City Clerk Date 04/14/17 Time: 2:00 pm.
City Council Meeting
Maryland Heights Government Center
11911 Dorsett Road
Thursday – April 20, 2017 – 7:00 p.m.
A. CALL TO ORDER
B. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
C. ROLL CALL Mayor M. Moeller
Council Members: K. Baker, J. Carver, C. Caverly, E. Dirck, Jr.,
D. Grant, N. Medvick, G. Park, N. Rhea
D. APPROVAL OF AGENDA
E. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
a. Regular Meeting 03/16/2017
F. APPOINTMENTS & PRESENTATIONS
a. Appointment – Fermin Glasper – Lake District Advisory Group Chairman
G. PUBLIC FORUM – Mayor Moeller to recognize any visitors who wish to speak on city matters
H. COUNCIL COMMENTS
I. MAYOR’S REPORT, COMMENTS
J. REPORTS OF OTHER OFFICERS
1. City Administrator’s Report
2. City Clerk’s Report
a. Certification of Legislation Posted
b. Invoice Report Submitted for the Record
c. Request for Records Disposal #107 – Police Records Department
Request for Records Disposal #108 – Finance Department
d. Plan Commission Resolution 2017-1 – Approving Sign Package – 2316 Schuetz Road
e. Plan Commission Resolution 2017-2 – Extension of Dev. Schedule – 11290 Lackland
f. Plan Commission Resolution 2017-3 – Approving Sign Package – 11918 Westline Ind.
3. City Attorney’s Report
K. OLD BUSINESS (None)
L. NEW BUSINESS
1. Motion to approve a 5% Beer by the Drink - Wine liquor license for Orange Ice, LLC d/b/a Dino’s Deli at 510 Westport Plaza, Managing Officer, Konstantinos (Dino) Polimeropoulas.
2. Motion to continue to work with Coca Cola as soft drink provider for the 2017 Aquaport season as no potential providers responded to the request for proposal
3. Motion to authorize the Mayor to enter into an escrow agreement guaranteeing subdivision improvements with McBride Maryland Oaks, LLC, and the escrow holder, regarding improvements as part of the Maryland Oaks development located at 12410 McKelvey Road
4. Res.__, a proposed resolution approving the preliminary subdivision plat for the Maryland Oaks Subdivision (Petition of McBride Homes)
5. Bill__, a proposed ordinance approving the subdivision record plat for the
Maryland Oaks Subdivision (Petition of McBride Homes)
6. Bill__, a proposed ordinance authorizing the Mayor to execute a settlement agreement and release with PCS87, LLC for settlement of the condemnation and exceptions actions regarding the property located at 87 Progress Parkway
7. Bill__, a proposed ordinance establishing a new fund to account for the Westport Plaza tax increment financing activities
8. Bill__, a proposed ordinance enabling the City of Maryland Heights to join the Missouri Clean Energy District pursuant to state statute, and stating the terms under which the city will conduct activities as a member of said district
9. Bill__, a proposed ordinance repealing Ordinance No. 86-209 and enacting in lieu thereof a new Article XIV, Nuisance Buildings and Structures, of Chapter 6, Buildings and Building Regulations, of the Maryland Heights Municipal Code
10. Bill__, a proposed ordinance amending Planned District Ordinance 2012-3668
to allow an expansion of the automobile hauling company at 2050 Creve Coeur Mill Road (Petition of JMN Investments, LLC)
11. Bill__, a proposed ordinance authorizing the Mayor to enter into a contract with Food Corp Concessions to provide vending machine services and equipment for the City of Maryland Heights Government Center, Public Works Maintenance Facility and the Community Center
12. Bill__, a proposed ordinance repealing paragraph 9 of Section 18-2 of the Municipal Code, relating to community center fees, and enacting a new paragraph 9 in lieu of
M. A vote may be taken to close part of the meeting for discussion of matters of pending litigation, legal action/advice, personnel, and/or acquisition of property involving the City in accordance with Section 610-021 RSMo.
The City of Maryland Heights is working to comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Reasonable accommodations will be provided when requested. To request an accommodation, please call the Government Center, 291-6550 Voice (V) or use Relay Missouri 1-800-735-2966 TDD at least 48 hours in advance of the meeting and communicate your needs.