Traffic Commission Meeting
- Date: 03/14/2018 5:30 PM - 6:00 PM
MARYLAND HEIGHTS GOVERNMENT CENTER
11911 DORSETT ROAD
WEDNESDAY, March 14, 2018, 5:30 p.m.
PUBLIC NOTICE POSTED IN ACCORDANCE WITH 610 RSMO 1986 AS AMENDED
Posted by: D. Martin Date: 3/9/2018 Time: 10:30 a.m.
- CALL TO ORDER
- ROLL CALL Cliff Baber, E. Dirck, D. Fleig, Mark Wells
- APPROVAL OF AGENDA
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES – Approval of January 10, 2018 minutes
- PUBLIC FORUM
- NEW BUSINESS
- Metro Boulevard – No Parking Restrictions Modifications
- Basston Drive, Fee Fee Road, McKelvey Road, Schuetz Road – Through Streets
- Fairgrove Industrial Boulevard, Fee Fee Road, Mikel Avenue, Schaefer Drive – Stop Signs
- Autumn Shores - Correction to Traffic Code
- COMMUNICATIONS AND OTHER BUSINESS
- A VOTE MAY BE TAKEN TO CLOSE PART OF THE MEETING FOR DISCUSSION OF MATTERS OF PENDING LITIGATION, LEGAL ACTION, PERSONNEL, AND/OR ACQUISITION OF PROPERTY INVOLVING THE CITY.
** Out of packet
The City of Maryland Heights is working to comply with the Americans and Disabilities Act (ADA). Reasonable accommodations will be provided when requested. To request an accommodation, please call the Government Center, 291-6550 V or use Relay Missouri 1-800-735-2966 TDD at least 48 hours in advance of the meeting and communicate your needs.