City Council Meeting
- Date: 03/05/2020 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Location: Government Center
11911 Dorsett Road
Maryland Heights, Missouri 63043
PUBLIC NOTICE POSTED IN ACCORDANCE WITH 610 RSMO 1986 AS AMENDED. By: J. Cova, City Clerk Date 3/03/20 Time 3:00 pm.
City Council Meeting
Maryland Heights Government Center - 11911 Dorsett Road
Thursday – March 5, 2020 – 7:00 p.m.
A. CALL TO ORDER
B. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
C. ROLL CALL Mayor M. Moeller
Council Members: K. Baker, S. Borgmann, C. Caverly, E. Dirck, Jr.,
N. Medvick, G. Park, N. Rhea, S. Taylor
D. APPROVAL OF AGENDA
E. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
a. Regular Meeting of February 20, 2020
F. APPOINTMENTS & PRESENTATIONS
G. PUBLIC FORUM – Mayor Moeller to recognize any visitors who wish to speak on city matters
H. COUNCIL COMMENTS
I. MAYOR’S REPORT, COMMENTS
J. REPORTS OF OTHER OFFICERS
1. City Administrator’s Report
2. City Clerk’s Report
a. Certification of Legislation Posted
b. Invoice Report Submitted for the Record
3. City Attorney’s Report
K. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
L. NEW BUSINESS
1. Motion to accept the proposal from Tech Electronics to provide audio/visual equipment and services at the Government Center at a cost of $173,799
2. Res.__, a proposed resolution increasing the 2020 Park Fund Budget by $2,100,000 to provide for Aquaport Capital Improvements
3. Bill__, a proposed ordinance amending Ordinance 2019-4493, approving a contract with Contegra Construction to provide construction services for the Aquaport Water Park
4. Bill__, a proposed ordinance amending Ordinance No. 2019-4447 relating to an agreement among the City of Maryland Heights, St. Louis Legacy Ice Foundation and Live Nation Worldwide, Inc.
M. A vote may be taken to close part of the meeting for discussion of matters of pending litigation, legal action/advice, personnel, and/or acquisition of property involving the City in accordance with Section 610-021 RSMo.
Maryland Heights is working to comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Reasonable accommodations will be provided when requested. To request an accommodation, please call the Government Center, 291-6550 Voice (V) or use Relay Missouri 1-800-735-2966 TDD at least 48 hours in advance of the meeting and communicate your needs.