City and Creve Coeur Park Welcome St. Louis Triathlon, May 21
On Sunday, May 21, the City of Maryland Heights and Creve Coeur Park will welcome athletes participating in the 2nd Annual St. Louis Triathlon. This race is coordinated by Multi-Sport Experience (MSE) Racing.
The triathlon was a major success last year. "Last year was great, a dream come true without question. Our goal this year is to turn last year’s first time event into the beginning of a legacy of triathlon in our region," said Race Director Rich Adams. He stresses that all athletes are welcome. "Whether athletes are veterans or first timers, we want them to feel like they accomplished something amazing.
- The triathlon, which consists of swimming, biking and running events, is one of only two Olympic distance triathlons occurring in Missouri.
- Events include Olympic Distance, Half-Olympic Distance, Relay options and Para-athlete options.
- Road Closure Notice: Sections of Route 141
- Route: Swimming is in Creve Coeur Lake, Cycling is on lanes of Route 141, Running is on the paved trail around Creve Coeur Lake.
- Online registration will close at midnight CST on Sunday, May 7 OR when 1100 participants are registered.
- MSE Racing encourages anyone who is interested in the triathlon to become involved as either a participant athlete, spectator or volunteer. For more information, contact Race Director Rich Adams at (636) 698-4124 or firstname.lastname@example.org.