Welcome to the Maryland Heights transparency portal. Here you will find a collection of information meant to inform the public about city operations.
The Mayor and City Council, elected by the voters of Maryland Heights, set priorities for the city.
Council provides long-range guidance by creating a set of strategic goals. The city measures progress toward accomplishing these goals through an annual Strategic Goals Report.
Every other year, the city conducts a survey of residents in order to help inform the council and city staff.
Other helpful information:
- Maryland Heights Code of Ordinances
- Most recent three years of adopted budgets: 2017 Budget, 2016 Budget, 2015 Budget
- Most recent three years of budget-in-brief (a simplified presentation of the city budget): 2017 Budget in Brief, 2016 Budget in Brief, 2015 Budget in Brief
- Most recent three years of Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports (CAFR): 2016 CAFR, 2015 CAFR, 2014 CAFR
- Most recent three years of Popular Annual Financial Reports (PAFR), these are a more basic presentation of the city's CAFR results: 2016 PAFR, 2015 PAFR, 2014 PAFR
- Maryland Heights city council meeting schedule
- Agendas and minutes for past city council meetings can be found here.
- Agendas for upcoming council meetings can be found on the city calendar. NOTE: Agendas are posted at the latest by the close of business on the Monday prior to a Thursday council meeting. You must locate the council meeting on the calendar and click it to bring up the agenda.
If you need further information, please contact the city's Custodian of Records: City Clerk JoAnn Cova, at 314-738-2211. If you would like to file a formal Request for Information, please use this form.