1. A subdivision shall be considered a lot consolidation if all the following criteria are met:
a. That the proposed subdivision of land does not adversely affect, as determined by the city planner, the development of the parcel proposed for subdivision as well as the adjoining property.
b. That the proposed subdivision of land is not in conflict with any provisions of the zoning code or this chapter.
2. Lot consolidations requiring improvements within the public right-of-way, including, but not limited to, sidewalks, curbs, gutters, streetlights and roadside drainage as determined by the city engineer will require preliminary plat approval as set forth in Article 3, Submission and Review of a Preliminary Plat.
3. The city planner may waive, without a variance request, the requirement of submission of all other plans except the record subdivision plat. However, in such cases, pertinent data as required by the division of planning and zoning and set forth in Article 3, Submission and Review of a Preliminary Plat, shall be submitted for review.
4. All requirements of Article 5, Record Plats, shall be met prior to approval of any lot consolidation.
5. The plat survey shall be tied to the Missouri Coordinate System in accordance with the current Missouri Minimum Standards for Property Surveys, and the coordinates of the exterior corner shall be shown on the plat. The coordinate system setup shall be:
a. Projection—State Plane Coordinate System;
b. Zone—Missouri East (Zone Number 2401);
c. Datum—North American 1927, North American 1983, or North American 1983 HARN.
6. Two (2) disks containing a digitized version of the plat shall be submitted along with a printed copy. Acceptable data formats include AutoCAD (.dwg or .dxf), MicroStation Design File (.dgn), ArcInfo Coverage, ArcView Shape File (.shp), or MapInfo.
7. The fee for a lot consolidation is $150 plus a deposit of $100. Said deposit shall be refunded once a copy of the recorded plat is returned to the Department of Community Development (electronic copy preferred).