The City of Maryland Heights supports responsible and attractive development within its boundaries and strives to maintain a business-friendly environment.
The City’s Economic Development Department offers a number of programs to assist businesses in relocating or expanding within the city limits. We may have a customized program that works specifically for your business. We welcome inquiries and the opportunity to help your business launch and expand.
What We Can Help You With
- Open a business
- Development and Redevelopment support
- Property Search
Tools and Incentives
City of Maryland Heights
- Chapter 100 Tax Abatement
- Chapter 353 Tax Abatement
- Community Improvement Districts (CID)
- Cooperation Agreements (‘Sales Tax Rebates’)
- Neighborhood Improvement Districts (NID)
- Tax Increment Financing (TIF)
- Transportation Development Districts (TDD)
*The incentives listed are not exclusive and the City Council will consider additional types of requests on an individual basis.