What is MINDBODY?MINDBODY is your connection to the world of fitness and wellness. Maryland Heights utilizes this application to make it effortless to explore certain classes and services offered by the Maryland Heights Community Center.
How do I create an account?In order to use MINDBODY for the 1st time, you will have to register for a new account. If you already have signed up through another location, make sure you use the same first name, last name, and email address that you have previously used at any other MINDBODY business. MINDBODY will be able to easily sync your accounts. If you already have a MINDBODY account, just search for our facility "Maryland Heights Community Center" and you're ready to go!
To create an account:1. Launch MINDBODY from our website links, our free mobile app – MHParks, or download the MINDBODY app directly on to your smartphone.
2. Click “Create an Account.” Enter your email address and tap “Next.” Existing users will be asked to login.
3. Create and enter a password. Tap “Next.”
4. Enter your first name, last name, location, and email preference. Tap “Next” to create your account.
5. Log in to your email account. MINDBODY will send you an email to confirm your email address. MINDBODY will be able to sync your previous accounts with your app, if applicable. Now you are ready to go!
What if I don’t want to enter my email address and password every time?You can link your MINDBODY account with Facebook. Once you are linked, you can see which of your Facebook friends are utilizing MINDBODY and invite them to join you for different classes or sessions.
To get log on through Facebook, open up the MINDBODY app on your phone and tap the profile screen at the bottom. Then follow the directions below to link Facebook with MINDBODY:
1. Select settings.
2. Under integrations, tap on Facebook.
3. Tap on “Link Your Facebook” button.
4. To finish up this process, you will be prompted to log into your Facebook account. Click “Continue.”
What can I do once I create an account?Once you have created an account, you will be able to have access to several different features.
View the current group exercise schedule, reserve your spot in a group exercise class, schedule reoccurring reservations for an exercise class, purchase Group Ex Passes, schedule personal training appointments and then easily pay for them online. If you have any questions about Group Exercise classes, contact Chris at (314) 738-2551 or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions about Personal Training, contact Tosha at (314) 738-2554 or email@example.com.
Book a massage appointment and easily pay for them online. For more information on massages, click HERE. For questions on how to book a massage appointment through MINDBODY, contact Tosha at (314) 738-2554 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Schedule and purchase Private Swim Lessons. For more information on Private Swim Lessons, click HERE. If you have any questions related to swim lessons, please contact Travis at email@example.com or (314) 738-2563.