(Price notated as General/Resident or Business Privilege Card)
- Youth (ages 4-15): $10/$4
- Adult (ages 16-61): $15/$5
- Senior (ages 62+): $10/$4
- Ages 3 and under: FREE
(Price notated as General/Resident or Business Privilege Card/Community Center Membership)
- Youth (ages 4-15): $100/$75/$60
- Adult (ages 16-61): $140/$100/$80
- Senior (ages 62+): $100/$75/$60
- Family*: $240/$160/$128
*A Family Season Pass includes two adults and any dependents, ages 4-17, that reside in the same household. You must provide proof of residency/guardianship for all members of the household.
Season Pass Early Bird Special! The earlier you buy your season pass, the more money you’ll save!
- Purchase in January: SAVE 20%
- Purchase in February: SAVE 15%
- Purchase in March: SAVE 10%
- Purchase in April: SAVE 5%
Guest Pass Policy
Patrons with a current Resident Discount Card or Business Privilege Card may bring two guests per day, per card holder at the resident daily rate. Season Pass Holders of Aquaport can bring four guests per day, per card holder at the resident rate.
Specials and Discounts
- Half-Off Admission: All guests visiting Aquaport after 5 p.m. will receive 50% off of the designated gate price every day of the week.
- Military Discounts: In celebration of our troops, active military members receive FREE admission on Memorial Day and Fourth of July with a military ID. Active military and their immediate families receive resident rates everyday with a military ID. For more information, please call (314) 738-2599.