Our Preschool is a multi-room space for children ages 2 to 5 years old. It includes:
- Play Area
- Computer Room
- Separate Toddler Room
- Private Bathroom
- Direct and Private access to outdoor play area
Children that attend Preschool will participate in arts and crafts, music, drama, movement, storytelling, supervised exploration time, outdoor play and snacks. Children will learn how to share, cooperate, problem solve, gain independence, learn self-awareness and focus on the needs of individuals in a structured environment. It's a great way to introduce your child to a school-like setting.
Registration will begin February 27 from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. For more information, please call (314) 738-2599.
|Toddler Time||Ages 2-3||Fee|
|Tuesday and Thursdays||9:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.||Members: $128|
|April 4 - May 25||Residents: $144|
|Afternoon Learn and Play||Ages 2-5||Fee|
|Tuesday and Thursdays||1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.||Members: $192|
|April 4 - May 25||Residents: $216|
|Parent's Day Out||Ages 2.5 - 4||Fee|
|Monday||April 3 - May 22||Members: $192|
|Wednesday||April 5 - May 24||Residents: $216|
|Friday||April 7 - May 26||Non-Residents: $240|
The Play Center
Our Play Center is located next door to the Preschool and was designed so that your little ones have a safe and friendly place to go when their parents/guardians are inside the Community Center. Parents will have the comfort of knowing their children are in good hands while they are taking a class or working out.
Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Monday through Thursday: 4:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Saturday: 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
*The Play Center is closed on Sundays and holidays.
$3 Daily Drop-off fee for two hours maximum
Members can pay a $20 monthly fee (two children maximum/two hours per day maximum)
- Available for children ages 6 months through nine years.
- Parents must be actively participating in a program, class, utilizing the facility at all times while your child is in the Play Center.
- Reservations are recommended and can be made up to 48 hours in advance.
- Reservations are required for any child ages 6 months to 1 year old.
- For children over the age of 1, drop-ins will be taken on a first come-first served basis.
- Cancellations must occur 24 hours in advance.
- Parents and guardians must sign children in and out of the Play Center. No child will be permitted to leave the Play Center with another person unless prior written permission is given at drop-off.
- Current Play Center Medical Forms must be on file prior to using the Play Center services.