Our Preschool is a multi-room space for children ages 2 to 5 years old. It includes:
- Play Area
- Computer Room
- Separate Toddler Room
- Private Bathroom
- Direct and Private access to outdoor play area
Children that attend Preschool will participate in arts and crafts, music, drama, movement, storytelling, supervised exploration time, outdoor play and snacks. Children will learn how to share, cooperate, problem solve, gain independence, learn self-awareness and focus on the needs of individuals in a structured environment. It's a great way to introduce your child to a school-like setting. Program space is limited and priority registration is offered to current/previously enrolled students. For more information, please call (314) 738-2599.
Monday-Thursday: 8 a.m.-12 p.m. • 4:30 p.m.-8:30 p.m.
Friday-Saturday: 8 a.m.-12 p.m. • Sunday CLOSED
(Hours are subject to change)
Drop off your child at the Play Center for up to two hours of playing and socializing while you work out or participate in a program at the Community Center. You must remain inside the Community Center at all times. Space is limited so a reservation may be made up to 2 weeks in advance for those with a Play Center membership. Reservations are required at least 24 hours in advance for children under 12 months. The Play Center is for ages six months to nine years.
- Drop in rate: $3/child, per visit (Child must be listed in our system as being in your household)
- Monthly Membership: $20/month for up to 2 children (Must have a 6 month or annual membership to the Community Center)
- Six Month Membership: $120
Rules and Regulations
- Maximum time a child can stay in the Play Center is 2 hours per visit, per day.
- A confidential information form must be on file before using the play center. A new form must be filled out every calendar year.
- For the safety of the children, parents/guardians must sign their child in and out of the Play Center. No child will be able to leave the center with another person unless they are listed on the confidential information form.
- The staff will not be responsible for changing diapers or assisting with bathroom needs other than snaps or buttons. Please have your child use the restroom or in a clean diaper prior to drop off.
- No food is allowed in the Play Center. Water is allowed in an unbreakable, spill proof container. Please label the drink with your child's name.
- The Play Center has a wonderful selection of toys so please do not bring any from home.
- The Play Center staff is not responsible for personal belongings brought or left in the Play Center. Please place any valuables in a locker.
- Parents may not drop off any children not listed in their household.
To protect other children, it is the responsibility of the Play Center Staff not to accept ill children. Children with a fever, runny nose, diarrhea, vomiting or communicable skin rashes will not be permitted in the room. Staff is not permitted to administer medications.
Parents will be called to the Play Center if:
- Your child becomes ill. The parent will be asked to remove the child immediately.
- Your child can not be quieted from crying in a reasonable amount of time (10 min)
- Your child soils their diaper or needs assistance using the restroom.
- Your child is being aggressive toward other children or staff by yelling, hitting, biting, pushing etc.