2300 McKelvey Rd.
Maryland Heights, MO 63043
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday: 5:30 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Saturday: 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Sunday: 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
*Hours are subject to change.
Daily Usage Fee
|Youth (ages 4-15)||$6||$8|
|Adult (ages 16-61)||$8||$10|
|Senior (ages 62+)||$6||$8|
20 Visit Daily Use Value Card
Value cards are available for people who do not wish to commit to an ongoing membership. Value cards are for 20 visits and expire one year from the date of purchase. Value cards can only be used for visits to the Maryland Heights Community Center and are limited to usage by the purchasing party only.
Memberships include use of open gym, fitness center, indoor open swim, lap swim and indoor track. Members also receive special rates on select programs, classes and Aquaport season passes.
Please see the Membership Information page if you are interested in becoming a member!
Early Bird Membership Set-up
Although we cannot process payment for memberships until we are set up in the new building, individuals planning to buy memberships can get a head start on setting up membership information. Data entry will take approximately 5 minutes. You can call (314) 738-2599 to schedule an appointment or drop by the Government Center, 11911 Dorsett Road, on February 1 from 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. and February 11 from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Bring a photo ID and current proof of residency/employment/guardianship and we can get you all ready to go!
Gift Certificates Available
Give them the perfect gift! Certificates may be used towards memberships, group exercise classes, camps, programs- anything you can think of! Certificates are available for purchase at the Government Center, 11911 Dorsett Road. Please call (314) 738-2599 if you are interested in purchasing a gift certificate.
The City of Maryland Heights is currently constructing a new community center. We will be operational Spring of 2017.
As the City Council considers size, amenities, cost and other decisions, they will be worked from the following set of facts:
- The existing facility was built in stages from 1974 - 1982, which means parts of the building are now 40 years old.
- The building was originally built to be a church and was renovated by the city in the mid-1990s for use as a community center.
- It is a prefabricated building intended to last 40 to 50 years.
- The building is 42,000 square feet with no possibility for further expansion of the facility or parks programming.
- 12,800 square foot Multi-Activity Court
- 4,750 square foot rental space with catering kitchen
- Indoor leisure pool w/lap lanes, zip-line, current channel, drop-slide, climbing walls and kid area
- Open space fitness center with three adjoining group exercise studios
- Preschool/Play Center areas
- Senior Lounge
- Multiple program/activity/meeting rooms
- Indoor walking/jogging track
The cost of construction is expected to be about $30 million, which would come from existing reserve funds and future capital improvement funds.
For a map of the inside layout, please click here to see our Building Map.
For a video tour of the construction, please click here to be linked to our YouTube page.