Please note: The new Maryland Heights Community Center is expected to be completed in the first quarter of 2017. For more information about the new facility, please click here. For more information, please call (314) 738-2599.
The Maryland Heights Parks and Recreation Department offers a variety of classes and programs for all ages. Click on the following links for more information on the following:
- Youth camps
- Youth sports
- Adult sports
- Fitness classes
- Performance & Fine Arts programs
- Aquatic Programs
- Senior programs
- Special Events
Our Guide to Fun and Recreation is published three times a year (April, August and December). Copies are available at the Maryland Heights Government Center, 11911 Dorsett Road, or just follow the link below to view it online. When you know what classes you and your family want to participate in you can in person at the Government Center. Once our new community center is completed and new registration software is available to use, registration on-line and by phone will resume.
- Winter/Spring Brochure - registration is begins February 27 from 1:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Preschool Registration will begin February 27 will be from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- Registration Information and Refund Policy
- Sign up for our E-Newsletter
- View Email Newsletter Archives
- Until construction of our new home is complete, Parks and Recreation staff are located at the Maryland Heights Government Center. Our number, (314) 738-2599, and extensions have been redirected to the Government Center.
11911 Dorsett Road
Maryland Heights, MO 63043
- 11911 Dorsett Road
City Seeks New Program Ideas and Instructors
Do you teach art classes? Have training in a specialized topic? Mastered an awesome craft that you'd like to share? GaGa Ball genius? WE WANT YOU!
We are currently seeking talented instructors to teach upcoming programs in the new community center! If you have a great idea for a program, please tell us by completing this form and submitting it to John Bell by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to the address above (Attn: John Bell). For more information, please call (314) 738-2543.