The City of Maryland Heights Department of Public Works will strive to provide superior municipal services that offer proactive infrastructure improvement and maintenance, while enhancing the quality of life for the community in a safe, economical and environmentally sound manner.
Our vision is to be a well-respected organization that is considered a model public works department. To achieve this, we will provide superior municipal services through teamwork, professionalism and hard work while offering innovative solutions to resolve challenges.
The core values, attitude and behavior of each employee play an integral role and are directly responsible for the culture that is fostered within the department. We are guided by the following values:
- Professionalism: We demonstrate a high degree of skill, competency and character.
- Teamwork: We work together to achieve common goals.
- Strong Work Ethic: We exhibit diligence and hard work in all our efforts.
- Responsiveness: We anticipate the needs of the community we serve.
- Dependability: We are trustworthy and reliable in the services we provide.
- Leadership: We ethically pursue the common good.
- Loyalty: We are committed to the City of Maryland Heights.