The City of Maryland Heights supports responsible and attractive development within its boundaries and maintains a business-friendly environment. Great location, accessibility, and a supportive local government are among the many qualities that attract businesses to Maryland Heights.
Recent Relocations and Expansions:
- Local Bioscience Company Plans $11 Million Expansion
May 22, 2015
- Companion Baking to Build $5 Million Headquarters
January 20, 2015
- Edward Jones Expands Maryland Heights Footprint
October 4, 2014
- Business is Good in Maryland Heights
September 4, 2014
- SunEdison Moving 200 to Maryland Heights
July 23, 2014
- Lee Biosolutions Expanding to Maryland Heights
July 3, 2014
- Prism Medical Relocating
May 9, 2014
- Edward Jones Plans Maryland Heights Expansion
April 11, 2014
- Watlow Plans $30 Million Expansion
March 17, 2014
- O'Fallon Brewery Picks Maryland Heights
February 8, 2014
Planning & Zoning
The Community Development Department works with new and existing businesses to encourage development through a cooperative approach to land use regulation, plan review, code enforcement, inspections, and permitting.
You can find a detailed explanation of the development and zoning process by clicking here. Additional information can be obtained by contacting City Planner Mike Zeek, at (314) 738-2232.
Please click here to view current development opportunities.
In certain instances, a new development or expansion project might qualify for state-authorized incentives. For more information regarding incentives please contact City Administrator Mark M. Levin at (314) 738-2201.
In order to make applying for incentives easier, the city has prepared the following guides:
Financial assistance and incentives are also administered by St. Louis County and the State of Missouri. To learn more about these programs or the St. Louis region, please click on the agencies below to be redirected to their websites:
Last updated: 5/22/2015 1:59:12 PM