There are four (4) different ways to request of copy of a police report:
- Click here to fill out a request form and submit on-line via the website.
- Fill out this form and mail it to:
- Maryland Heights Police Department
- Attention: Records
- 11911 Dorsett Rd.
- Maryland Heights, MO 63043
- You may also bring the form to the Maryland Heights Police Department Records window between 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday through Friday, along with a copy of your valid driver’s license and payment.
- You may also fax the form to (314) 738-2294 and you will receive a call when the report is available for pick up. Reports will not be mailed until payment has been received.
There is a $6 fee for each report requested. Payments accepted are cash, money orders and checks made payable to the City of Maryland Heights.
Please allow 5-10 working days for traffic accident reports to be completed before copies can be distributed. Other reports may not be available due to ongoing investigation.
Please provide as much information as possible when requesting the report:
- Full names of parties involved
- Date of incident
- Time of incident
- Location of incident
- Type of incident (burglary, vandalism, traffic accident, etc.)
- Report number
For any questions regarding how to obtain a police report or to check the availability of a report, please call (314) 298-8706.