Business License Renewals
Renewing Your Business License
You’ve asked and we’ve listened! New for the 2021-2022 Business License year, The City of Maryland Heights is now offering an all-online renewal process for our existing business license holders.
Citizens Access is an online portal that, when registered, allows businesses direct access to view, renew, and pay on business license renewals with the city.
Click the link to access the Citizens Access Portal: https://aca-prod.accela.com/MLH/Default.aspx
To use this method, you will need to create an account. Click here for instructions on how to create an account on the Citizens Access Portal.
After creating your account, you can link your license (or licenses, if you have more than one) using your license number and the PIN provided on the renewal form. Click here for detailed instructions on how to link and renew your business license on the Citizens Access Portal.
Other Ways to Renew
While we encourage anyone needing to renew their business license to use the Citizens Access portal, renewals and payments can still be done using previously offered methods:
Submitting Renewal Paperwork:
- In person at the Government Center
- Mailed to: City of Maryland Heights
11911 Dorsett Rd.
Maryland Heights, MO 63043
- By email, click here to email the license clerk
Making your Payment:
- In person – payments accepted: cash, check, Visa/Mastercard
- Mail – payments accepted: Check/Money Order Payment
- Online without ACA account : PayPal, Visa/Mastercard https://www.marylandheights.com/i_want_to/pay_online.php