(314) 738-2599 • Email Us
- Aquaport will close at 5:00 p.m. on Sunday, July 4
- Open 12:00-6:00 p.m. daily including FlowRider. FlowRider also available 6:15-7:15 p.m. Monday-Thursday (rest of facility will be closed)
- Early hours of entry for season pass and Maryland Heights Privilege Card holders:
11:00 a.m. daily (Registered groups are also able to enter at 11:00 a.m.)
- Non-residents must preregister before their visit. Click here to purchase tickets.
- Aquaport season pass and Maryland Heights Privilege Card holders and their guests do not need to preregister ahead of time and may purchase tickets at the door.
WE ARE HIRING LIFEGUARDS! Click here to apply!
Maryland Heights’ outdoor water park, Aquaport opened in 1998 and has since become a regional attraction boasting multiple water slides, a lazy river, kids’ area and more. Earlier this year, major renovations were completed to the facility. Highlights of the project include:
- The addition of the FlowRider feature which incorporates elements of surfing, bodyboarding and wakeboarding.
- New water filtration and chemical system for the entire facility.
- Completely renovated family restrooms, food preparation areas and concessions, administration office, equipment rental space, first aid room and entrance with dedicated resident and non-resident queue lines.
- Updated kids’ area with St. Louis Cardinals-themed features.
- All pools repainted with high performance epoxy paint to better protect foundations from moisture, chemicals and seasonal temperatures.
Amenities, Features & Concessions Menu
Incorporating elements of surfing, bodyboarding and wakeboarding into one feature, FlowRider is truly a one of a kind experience that you won't find anywhere in the area but Aquaport!
Click here to fill out the FlowRider waiver form. Riders of FlowRider must be 42” tall to body board or 48” tall to stand up and surf.
|Family Fun Pool|
|An 8,000 square foot pool featuring bubblers, sprinklers and fountains. Fun for all ages!|
|Only for Aquaport's most adventurous visitors! This slide sends riders straight down an enclosed tube slide and into a funnel-shaped bowl, swirling through the bowl until dropping into a pool below.
*Must be 48" or taller to ride.
|Aquaport visitors will love the twists and turns of this open, 150-foot slide.
*Must be 48" or taller to ride.
|Darkness adds to the excitement on this enclosed, 150-foot slide.
*Must be 48" or taller to ride.
|Go solo or race a sibling or friend down these fun, 50-foot slides. *Must be 42" or taller to ride.|
|Wacky Water Slide|
|Fun for Aquaport's littlest visitors! *This short slide is reserved for riders under 42" tall.|
Click here to view our concessions menu!
Parking is always free and plentiful at Aquaport.
We are proud to offer our visitors clean and comfortable restrooms, showers and changing areas.
Birthday Parties, Private Rentals and Group Rates
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, we are not currently taking reservations for birthday parties.
Group rates are available for organized groups (such as Boy/Girl Scouts, youth groups, athletic teams, day camps) of 15 or more people on weekdays only. The number of groups allowed in a day is limited.
Click here to fill out the Group Rates application.
For more information on private rentals at Aquaport, click here.
Code of Conduct Policy
Patrons participating in any program or utilizing any facility or service offered by the City of Maryland Heights are expected to conduct themselves in a respectful and appropriate manner. Any patron violating this expectation subjects themselves to membership suspension, membership termination, discontinuation of service or program or will be asked to leave the facility. Staff reserves the right to address any witnessed or reported concerns related to conduct or disruptive behavior. Prohibited general conduct includes:
- Conduct which is obscene or indecent.
- The use of abusive or profane language.
- Disrupting or obstructing a program or patrons utilizing the facilities or services.
- Harassing any patron or staff during a program, in our facilities or utilizing our services through unwanted conduct that causes reasonable fear or safety, such as stalking, or is sufficiently severe, pervasive and persistent that it interferes with the person's services or facilities.
- Threatening physical abuse, intimidation, coercion or conduct which threatens the health or safety of others is prohibited.
Daily Admission & Season Passes
Unless you have a current Aquaport Season Pass or Maryland Heights Privilege Card, you must preregister for your visit. For pricing and ticket availability, click here.
Maryland Heights Privilege Card Holder General Admission
- Adult (ages 16-61): $5
Youth (ages 4-15) or Senior (ages 62+): $4
- Ages 3 and under: FREE
- Add FlowRider Pass: Free
- Adult (ages 16-61): $100 resident • $160 non-resident
Youth (ages 4-15) or Senior(ages 62+): $75 resident • $120 non-resident
Family: $160 resident • $260 non-resident
(A Family season pass includes two adults and any dependents, ages 4-17, that reside in the same household. You must provide proof of residency/guardianship for all members of the household.)
Guest Pass Policy
Patrons with a current Maryland Heights Privilege Card may bring two guests per day, per card holder at the resident daily rate. Season Pass Holders of Aquaport can bring four guests per day, per card holder at the resident rate.
Specials and Discounts
Half-Off Admission: Maryland Heights Privilege Card holders visiting Aquaport after 5:00 p.m. receive 50% off of the designated gate price (excludes FlowRider).
Military Discounts: Active military members receive FREE admission on Memorial Day and Fourth of July with a military ID. Active military and their immediate families receive resident rates everyday with a military ID.
FlowRider Waiver Form
Click here to fill out the FlowRider waiver form.
Riders of FlowRider must be 42” tall to body board or 48” tall to stand up and surf. There will is a $3 fee on top of the daily admission to ride for those without a season pass or Maryland Heights Privilege Card.
Programs and Events
At this time, we will not be offering Tot Swim, River Walking or FlowRider Lessons.
Rules and Regulations
Our goal is to provide a safe and fun environment with extraordinary customer service for every guest. Staff reserves the right to enforce other rules which may not be listed to maintain a safe and healthy aquatic environment. Please help us achieve this goal by adhering to the following policies.
General Aquatic Facility Policies
For your safety, certified lifeguards are on duty at all times. Please obey lifeguards at all times. Staff reserves the right to ask patrons to discontinue use of the facility for safety reasons.
No tobacco products, E-Cigarettes, or Vapor smoking devices are allowed inside the park.
Children must be 11 or older to enter Aquaport without an adult. Children 10 and under may enter Aquaport with an adult 16 or older.
United States Coast Guard-approved flotation devices are the only acceptable outside flotation device. Life jackets are available to rent at the rental window. Rafts and blow up pool toys are not permitted.
Non-swimmers should be within arm’s reach of a swimming adult ages 16 or older.
Persons with an open wound, rash or infectious communicable disease will not be admitted into the pool.
Anyone who has experienced a stomach or intestinal illness within the past two weeks should not enter the water.
Swim diapers under swimsuits are required for those who are diaper dependent. Baby swim diapers are available for purchase at the rental window.
Swimmers should shower before using the pools.
Proper swimsuit attire is required; loose fitting clothes are not permitted due to entrapment
No roughhousing, horseplay or running. No obscene gestures or language.
Diving is not permitted anywhere in the aquatic center.
Prolonged underwater swimming or breath-holding may lead to shallow water blackouts and dare not permitted.
Food and drink are permitted in concession areas only. Glass is not permitted. Due to choking hazards, no chewing gum while swimming. No outside food or drink is permitted except a clear water bottle.
During periods of low attendance, attractions may be closed.
Tubes provided are first come, first served.
Diving, flips, handstands or cartwheels into the pool are not permitted.
Stay clear of walls, ropes and ladders.
The Kiddie area is designed for our youngest guests. Older children may be asked to move to the leisure area during times of high attendance.
No pushing, shoving or running allowed.
Deck furniture is not permitted in the pool.
Enter and exit river only at designated areas. Floaters must follow the direction of the current and should not block the progress of other users.
Guests may only use tubes provided and are first come, first served.
Climbing, sitting, standing or walking on the walls in the lazy river is not permitted.
No jumping or diving into the lazy river.
No standing on tubes or stacking of tubes.
No underwater or independent swimming.
Everyone must be in a tube.
Running, horseplay and excessive noise are not permitted.
Tanning oils, food, drink and glass containers are not permitted.
Swimmers should use the restroom and shower before using the pools.
The City of Maryland Heights is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items. Locks may be rented from the rental window with a photo ID or key fob for use on lockers. Please do not leave valuables unattended.
No cameras, phones or video equipment. (Missouri State Statute 565.250)
Pink Slide: Single Tubes Only.
No stopping on any slide.
For safety, please move out of the slide exit area immediately.
Pink, Blue, Green Slide: Minimum rider height is 48”.
Yellow Racer Slide: Minimum rider height is 42”.
Yellow Kiddie Slide: Rider height is under 48”.
Please refrain from riding the slides if you have a significant physical ailment or condition,wear a cast, have neck or back issues, high blood pressure, heart trouble, have a nervous disorder, may be pregnant or are under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
Only one person on the slide at a time. Lifeguard will signal riders to enter and ride feet first,in a seated position or on a tube (pink). Please exit the catch pool immediately.
Goggles, fins, metal watches, jewelry, shoes, swimsuits with metal or plastic zippers, buckles,rivets, buttons or metal/plastic ornamentation, go-pros, floatation devices and loose fitting clothing are not permitted on any slide.
No standing, running, climbing, pushing, shoving, kneeling, rolling, rotating or stopping down
Adults who are watching small children must stand to the side of the slide exit. Catching sliders is not permitted. Sliders must be able to independently swim.
Aquaport Weather Policy
Aquaport will be closed for the following weather related reasons:
- Lightning or Thunder: If lightning is sighted or thunder is heard then the pool will be closed immediately and will remain closed until 30 minutes after the last indication of thunder or lightning. Every 15 minutes the weather conditions will be re-evaluated. If the pool has been closed for over an hour then the Recreation Manager has the option to close the pool for remainder of the day. Opening of the facility may be delayed due to storms.
- Rain: The aquatic facility can be open during rain but must be closed immediately if the lifeguards are unable to see the bottom of the pool. The facility will remain closed for 15 minutes and then will be re-evaluated for visibility. If the facility has been closed for over an hour then the Recreation Manager has the option to close the facility for remainder of the day.
- Temperature: To open the aquatic facility for recreational swim the air temperature must be at least 70 degrees by one hour before scheduled opening time. If it is not 70 degrees by one hour before scheduled opening time we will reassess one hour after scheduled opening time. If at that time the air temperature is not 70 degrees the pool will remain closed for the day. If the air temperature reaches 70 degrees by one hour after scheduled opening time, the pool will open two hours after scheduled opening time.
- Tornado Warning: During a tornado warning all pool patrons must enter the locker rooms or leave the facility. Once in the building, patrons will follow the instructions given by the pool staff on how to perform tornado procedures. The pool will be closed immediately and will remain closed until 30 minutes after the last warning. Aquaport closings are at the discretion of Recreation Manager or the Parks and Recreation Director. Maryland Heights Parks and Recreation has the right to close aquatic facilities due to weather forecasts. All closings will be communicated through our parks and recreation mobile app, MHParks, (which is available for free at the Apple App Store or Google Play), on our Facebook page and on our Twitter Account.
Program Weather Policy
Every effort will be made by Maryland Heights Parks and Recreation to hold programs (Examples: Swim lessons, river walking, special events) that start and end during the aquatic facility’s adjusted hours. Aquatic programming cancellations are at the discretion of the Recreation Manager. Rain-outs will be communicated through our parks and recreation mobile app, MHParks, (which is available for free at the Apple App Store or Google Play), on our Facebook page and on our Twitter Account. Depending on the program there will be a make-up day or refund granted. All decisions concerning make-ups and refunds are at the discretion of the Recreation Manager.
Rain Check Policy
Rain checks will be issued when the pool has been cleared and has remained clear for at least one hour after the manager has made the announcement to exit the pools. Aquaport will remain open until the Recreation Manager makes the decision to close for the day. After one hour, guests can receive a rain check to visit the park on a different day during the season. Guests MUST present their receipts for all individuals wanting to receive a rain check. Guests requesting a rain check MUST have been in the park for less than 2 hours to receive a rain check. There is a time stamp on the receipts; this is why you must keep your receipt. Guest must be present in order to receive a rain check. A rain check will expire on the last day of the season and is only redeemable at Aquaport. There will be NO REFUNDS.
High Attendance Policy
During periods of high attendance, Maryland Heights Parks and Recreation has the right to refuse entry to daily guests. Additionally, if guests leave the park they may not be able to reenter.
Low Attendance Policy
During periods of low attendance, Maryland Heights Parks and Recreation has the right to close Aquaport or various attractions within the facility. If a facility closes due to periods of low attendance, guests may receive a rain check if they have been within the facility for less than 2 hours. Guests MUST present their receipts for all individuals wanting to receive a rain check. There is a time stamp on the receipts; this is why you must keep your receipt. A rain check will expire on the last day of the season and is only redeemable at Aquaport. There will be NO REFUNDS.
Lost and Found
Maryland Heights Parks and Recreation is not responsible for lost or stolen articles. Facility users are encouraged to keep all valuables in a safe and secure location. A limited supply of locks are available to rent at the front gate. Maryland Heights Parks and Recreation Staff are not permitted to hold equipment, valuables or bags for facility users. If an item is lost at Aquaport, it will be stored at Aquaport, 2344 McKelvey Road, Maryland Heights, MO 63043. You may email to check on the status of a lost item. Lost items will be stored for a minimum of one week. Towels will only be stored for 24 hours. Any item of value ($50 retail value or more - iPod, camera, jewelry, cash, etc.) will be turned over to the police.
Violation of any of these rules may result in the patron being asked to leave without refund. These rules are not inclusive and may change at the manager’s discretion. It is the responsibility of the patron to read and obey all posted rules.