CLOSED FOR THE SEASON
2344 McKelvey Road, Maryland Heights, MO 63043
Pricing & Season Passes
(Price notated as General/Resident or Business Privilege Card)
- Youth(ages 4-15): $10/$4
- Adult (ages 16-61): $15/$5
- Senior(ages 62+): $10/$4
- Ages 3 and under:FREE
(Price notated as General/Resident or Business Privilege Card/Community Center Membership)
- Youth(ages 4-15): $100/$75/$60
- Adult(ages 16-61): $140/$100/$80
- Senior(ages 62+): $100/$75/$60
- Family*: $240/$160/$128
*A Family Season Pass includes two adults and any dependents, ages 4-17, that reside in the same household. You must provide proof of residency/guardianship for all members of the household.
Season Pass Early Bird Special! The earlier you buy your season pass, the more money you’ll save!
- Purchase in January: SAVE 20%
- Purchase in February: SAVE 15%
- Purchase in March: SAVE 10%
- Purchase in April: SAVE 5%
Guest Pass Policy
Patrons with a current Resident Discount Card or Business Privilege Card may bring two guests per day, per card holder at the resident daily rate. Season Pass Holders of Aquaport can bring four guests per day, per card holder at the resident rate.
Specials and Discounts
- Half-Off Admission:All guests visiting Aquaport after 5 p.m. will receive 50% off of the designated gate price every day of the week.
- Military Discounts:In celebration of our troops, active military members receive FREE admission on Memorial Day and Fourth of July with a military ID. Active military and their immediate families receive resident rates everyday with a military ID. For more information, please call (314) 738-2599.
Amenities & Features
Incorporating elements of surfing, bodyboarding and wakeboarding into one feature, FlowRider is truly a one of a kind experience that you won't find anywhere in the area but Aquaport!
|Family Fun Pool|
|An 8,000 square foot pool featuring bubblers, sprinklers and fountains. Fun for all ages!|
|Only for Aquaport's most adventurous visitors! This slide sends riders straight down an enclosed tube slide and into a funnel-shaped bowl, swirling through the bowl until dropping into a pool below.
*Must be 48" or taller to ride.
|Aquaport visitors will love the twists and turns of this open, 150-foot slide.
*Must be 48" or taller to ride.
|Darkness adds to the excitement on this enclosed, 150-foot slide.
*Must be 48" or taller to ride.
|Go solo or race a sibling or friend down these fun, 50-foot slides. *Must be 42" or taller to ride.|
|Wacky Water Slide|
|Fun for Aquaport's littlest visitors! *This short slide is reserved for riders under 42" tall.|
Grab a snack or an entire meal. We offer a wide variety of items including some healthier options at our in-park concession area.
Parking is always free and plentiful at Aquaport.
We are proud to offer our visitors clean and comfortable restrooms, showers and changing areas.
Birthday Parties, Private Rentals, and Group Rates
Aquaport can be reserved for birthday parties and private rentals. To inquire about a reservation or to order a party package, call (314) 738-2599 or visit the Maryland Heights Community Center. Please note that toward the end of the season, we may not have available space for birthday parties and groups. Book early to reserve your space!
For more information on Birthday Parties, Private Rentals and Group Rates, click here
Rules and Regulations
Our goal is to provide a safe and fun environment with extraordinary customer service for every guest. Staff reserves the right to enforce other rules which may not be listed to maintain a safe and healthy aquatic environment. Please help us achieve this goal by adhering to the following policies:
General Aquatic Facility Policies
- For your safety, certified lifeguards are on duty at all times. Please obey lifeguards at all times.Staff reserves the right to ask patrons to discontinue use of the facility for safety reasons.
- No tobacco products, E-Cigarettes, or Vapor smoking devices are allowed inside the park.
- Children must be 11 or older to enter Aquaport without an adult. Children under 11 mayenter Aquaport with an adult 16 or older.
- United States Coast Guard-approved flotation devices are the only acceptable outsidefloatation device. Life jackets are available to rent at the front gate. Rafts and blow up pooltoys are not permitted.
- Non-swimmers should be within arm’s reach of a swimming adult ages 16 or older.
- Persons with an open wound, rash or infectious communicable disease will not be admittedinto the pool.
- Anyone who has experienced a stomach or intestinal illness within the past two weeks shouldnot enter the water.
- Swim diapers under swimsuits are required for those who are diaper dependent. Baby swimdiapers are available for purchase at the front gate.
- Please shower before using the pools.
- Proper swimsuit attire is required; loose fitting clothes are not permitted due to entrapment
- No roughhousing, horseplay or running. No obscene gestures or language.
- Diving is not permitted anywhere in the aquatic center.
- Prolonged underwater swimming or breath-holding may lead to shallow water blackouts andare not permitted.
- Food and drink are permitted in concession areas only. Glass is not permitted. Due to chokinghazards, no chewing gum while swimming. No outside food or drink is permitted except a clearwater bottle.
- During periods of low attendance, attractions may be closed.
- Tubes provided are first come, first served. Our tubes must be used on the pink slide and inthe lazy river. Tube must be released to another guest while not in use.
- Diving, flips, handstands or cartwheels into the pool are not permitted.
- Stay clear of walls, ropes and ladders.
- Pink Slide: Single Tubes Only.
- No stopping on any slide.
- For safety, please move out of the slide exit area immediately.
- Pink, Blue, Green Slide: Minimum rider height is 48”.
- Yellow Racer Slide: Minimum rider height is 42”.
- Yellow Kiddie Slide: Rider height is under 48”.
- Please refrain from riding the slides if you have a significant physical ailment or condition,wear a cast, have neck or back issues, high blood pressure, heart trouble, have a nervousdisorder, may be pregnant or are under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Only one person on the slide at a time. Lifeguard will signal riders to enter and ride feet first,in a seated position or on a tube (pink). Please exit the catch pool immediately.
- Goggles, fins, metal watches, jewelry, shoes, swimsuits with metal or plastic zippers, buckles,rivets, buttons or metal/plastic ornamentation, go-pros, floatation devices and loose fittingclothing are not permitted on any slide.
- No standing, running, climbing, pushing, shoving, kneeling, rolling, rotating or stopping down
- Adults who are watching small children must stand to the side of the slide exit. Catchingsliders is not permitted. Sliders must be able to independently swim.
- Enter and exit river only at designated areas. Floaters must follow the direction of the currentand should not block the progress of other users.
- Guests may only use tubes provided and are first come, first served.
- Climbing, sitting, standing or walking on the walls in the lazy river is not permitted.
- No jumping or diving into the lazy river.
- No standing on tubes or stacking of tubes.
- No underwater or independent swimming.
- Everyone must be in a tube.
- The Kiddie area is designed for our youngest guests. Older children may be asked to move tothe leisure area during times of high attendance.
- No pushing, shoving or running allowed.
- Deck furniture is not permitted in the pool.
- Running, horseplay and excessive noise are not permitted.
- Tanning oils, food, drink and glass containers are not permitted.
- Swimmers should use the restroom and shower before using the pools.
- The City of Maryland Heights is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items. Lockers areLocks may be rented from the front gate with a photo ID or key fob. Please do notleave valuables unattended.
- No cameras, phones or video equipment. (Missouri State Statute 565.250)
Lost and Found
Maryland Heights Parks and Recreation is not responsible for lost or stolen articles. Facility users are encouraged to keep all valuables in a safe and secure location. A limited supply of locks are available to rent at the front gate. Maryland Heights Parks and Recreation Staff are not permitted to hold equipment, valuables or bags for facility users. If an item is lost at Aquaport, it will be stored at Aquaport, 2344 McKelvey Road, Maryland Heights, MO 63043. You may email firstname.lastname@example.org to check on the status of a lost item. Lost items will be stored for a minimum of one week. Towels will only be stored for 24 hours. Any item of value ($50 retail value or more - iPod, camera, jewelry, cash, etc.) will be turned over to the police.
Violation of any of these rules may result in the patron being asked to leave without refund. These rules are not inclusive and may change at the manager’s discretion. It is the responsibility of the patron to read and obey all posted rules.
Aquaport Weather Policy
Aquaport will be closed for the following weather related reasons:
Lightning or Thunder:
If lightning is sighted orthunder is heard then the pool will be closed immediately and will remain closed until 30 minutes after the last indication of thunder or lightning. Every 15 minutes the weather conditions will be re-evaluated. If the pool has been closed for over an hour then the Recreation Manager has the option to close the pool for remainder of the day. Opening of the facility may be delayed due to storms.
To open the aquatic facility for recreational swim the air temperature must be at least 70 degrees by one hour before scheduled opening time. If it is not 70 degrees by one hour before scheduled opening time we will reassess one hour after scheduled opening time. If at that time the air temperature is not 70 degrees the pool will remain closed for the day. If the air
temperature reaches 70 degrees by one hour after scheduled opening time, the pool will open two hours after scheduled opening time.
The aquatic facility can be open during rain but must be closed immediately if the lifeguards are unable to see the bottom of the pool. The facility will remain closed for 15 minutes and then will be re-evaluated for visibility. If the facility has been closed for over an hour then the Recreation Manager has the option to close the facility for remainder of the day.
During a tornado warning all pool patrons must enter the locker rooms or leave the facility. Once in the building, patrons will follow the instructions given by the pool staff on how to perform tornado procedures. The pool will be closed immediately and will remain closed until 30 minutes after the last warning. Aquaport closings are at the discretion of Recreation
Manager or the Parks and Recreation Director. Maryland Heights Parks and Recreation has the right to close aquatic facilities due to weather forecasts. All closings will be communicated through our parks and recreation mobile app, MHParks, (which is available for free at the Apple App Store or Google Play), on our Facebook page and on our Twitter Account.
Rain Check Policy:
Rain checks will be issued when the pool has been cleared and has remained clear for at least one hour after the manager has made the announcement to exit the pools. Aquaport will remain open until the Recreation Manager makes the decision to close for the day. After one hour, guests can receive a rain check to visit the park on a different day during the season. Guests MUST present their receipts for all individuals wanting to receive a rain check. Guests requesting a rain check MUST have been in the park for less than 2 hours to receive a rain check. There is a time stamp on the receipts; this is why you must keep your receipt. Guest must be present in order to receive a rain check. A rain check will expire on the last day of the season and is only redeemable at Aquaport. There will be NO REFUNDS.
Low Attendance Policy:
During periods of low attendance, Maryland Heights Parks and Recreation has the right to close Aquaport or various attractions within the facility. If a facility closes due to periods of low attendance, guests may receive a rain check if they have been within the facility for less than 2 hours. Guests MUST present their receipts for all individuals wanting to receive a rain check. There is a time stamp on the receipts; this is why you must keep your receipt. A rain check will expire on the last day of the season and is only redeemable at Aquaport. There will be NO REFUNDS.
High Attendance Policy:
During periods of high attendance, Maryland Heights Parks and Recreation has the right to refuse entry to daily guests. Additionally, if guests leave the park they may not be able to reenter.
Program Weather Policy:
Every effort will be made by Maryland Heights Parks and Recreation to hold programs (Examples: Swim lessons, river walking, special events) that start and end during the aquatic facility’s adjusted hours. Aquatic programming cancellations are at the discretion of the Recreation Manager. Rain-outs will be communicated through our parks and recreation mobile app, MHParks, (which is available for free at the Apple App Store or Google Play), on our Facebook page and on our Twitter Account. Depending on the program there will be a make-up day or refund granted. All decisions concerning make-ups and refunds are at the discretion of the Recreation Manager.
For job inquiries at Aquaport, contact Travis Vancil.