Birthday Parties, Private Rentals, & Group Rates
Baseball & Sand Volleyball Court Rentals
The sand volleyball court and baseball field at Vago Park and the Fee Fee Ball Field are available to rent seven days a week. Cost to rent any of the facilities is $15/hour for Maryland Heights residents or $25/hour for non-residents.
A minimum of two weeks notice is required to rent any facilities. In the event of cancellation, at least 14 days (two weeks) notice is needed to receive a 100% refund. If 7-13 days is given, a 50% refund will be issued. If six or less days notices is given, a 0% refund will be issued. If the Park & Recreation Department deems the field/court unsafe due to weather, a reschedule of the rental will be honored at no additional cost.
Community Center Birthday Parties
The Community Center offers unique spot for your child's (ages 1-15) next birthday party. The package includes wristbands for 24 guests, including adults and youth, the Celebration Room for one hour and access to the indoor pool for swimming, fun and play. No additional wristbands may be purchased.
Call the Community Center check availability or request a party form to start your reservation.
Fee: Resident: $190 • Non-Resident: $250
Birthday Party Times
- Monday: 4:30-5:30 p.m.
- Wednesday or Friday: 4:30-5:30 p.m. or 6:00-7:00 p.m.
- Saturday 11:00 – 12:00 p.m., 12:30-1:30 p.m., 2:00-3:00 p.m. or 3:30-4:30 p.m.
- Sunday: 12:00-1:00 p.m., 1:30-2:30 p.m. or 3:00-4:00 p.m.
Birthday Party Guidelines:
- Birthday parties are best suited for guests that are comfortable swimming independently.
- You will have access to the Celebration Room only during the reserved time. No early access.
- There must be one swimming adult (over the age of 15) for every five children (under the age of 10).
- All swimmers must be 48" tall to ride the drop slide.
- All swimmers using the drop slide and rock wall must take a swim test.
- All flotation devices must be U.S. Coast Guard approved.
- Children using flotation devices/non swimmers must be within arms-reach of a swimming adult (16+).
- Guest may bring table cloths, table decorations, and balloons, but no items allowed to be taped, adhered, or hung on any walk or fixture in the Celebration Room.
- Guests may bring cake/cupcakes, but all food must remain in the Celebration Room, also flamed candles are not permitted.
- No glass containers of any kind.
- All party supplies, food, drink, and presents are required to be removed at the end of the hour use of the Celebration Room. Items may not be left behind during swimming time.
Community Center Gym Rentals
One side of the gymnasium at the Community Center is available to be rented for team practices between 4:15-7:45 p.m. on Tuesdays and Wednesdays and 9:15-11:30 a.m. on Sundays. Cost is $55/hour for Maryland Heights residents or $66/hour for non-residents.
A minimum of two weeks notice is required to rent the gym. In the event of cancellation, at least 14 days (two weeks) notice is needed to receive a 100% refund. If 7-13 days is given, a 50% refund will be issued. If six or less days notices is given, a 0% refund will be issued.
Community Center Room Rentals
There are six rooms available to rent seven days a week at the Community Center and can be the perfect space for birthday parties, baby showers, meetings and more. Reservations are on a first come, first served basis and can be made up to one year in advance, with a minimum of three weeks before the event. Full payment and damage deposit are due at the time of reservation.
Click here for a full list of room rental rules and regulations.
Rooms Available for Rent
(Fee range based on residency status and numbers of hours rented. All room rentals require a refundable $75 damage deposit per room.)
Celebration Room: Connected to the indoor pool and used for birthday parties, the Celebration Room can accommodate up to 25 people.
Fee: R: $50-$100 • NR: $60-$120
Infinity Room: Located on the upper level of the facility, the Infinity room has an adjoining kitchen and can accommodate up to 80 people.
Fee: R: $160-$400 • $200-$500 with kitchen
NR: $192-$480 • $240-$600 with kitchen
Meeting Room: Located on the main level, just off the lobby, the Meeting Room includes a wall-mounted TV and can accommodate up to 16 people.
Fee: R: $50-$100 • NR: $60-$120
Millennium Rooms A, B and C: The Millennium Rooms can be reserved individually or as one large space. Depending on the setup, these rooms can accommodate anywhere from 40-360 people. There is a kitchen attached to Millennium Room A and has a serving window. All Millennium rooms have access to a private courtyard.
- Millennium A Only (cap. 48-160)
R: $200-$500 • $260-$650 with kitchen
NR: $240-$600 • $320-$800 with kitchen
- Millennium A and B (cap. 80-260)
R: $360-$900 • $420-$1,050 with kitchen
NR: $432-$1,080 • $512-$1,280 with kitchen
- Millennium A, B and C (cap. 128-360)
R: $520-$1,560 • $580-$1,740 with kitchen
NR: $624-$1,872 • $704-$2,112 with kitchen
- Millennium B and C (cap. 80-200)
- Millennium B or C (cap. 40-100):
After Hours Fee: R: $50 • NR: $60
After Hours Alcohol Fee: R/NR $75/hour
Dance Floor: R/NR: $75
Microphone: R: $50 • NR: $60 (plus $75 refundable damage deposit)
Projector: R: $50 • NR: $60
Vago Park Pavilion Rentals
There are three pavilions available to rent, seven days a week, April-October at Vago Park. This includes the American Legion (120 people), Kiwanis (100 people) and Maryland Heights (100 people) Pavilions.
Reservations must be done in person. No reservations will be taken over the phone, but to check available dates, you may call (314) 738-2599.
FEE: R: $80/date • NR: $130/date • Non-profit: $40/date (Must have 501C3 with a Maryland Heights address.)
(Pavilion rentals are not available at Eise or Parkwood Park. These pavilions are used on a first come, first served basis.)