The City of Maryland Heights is accepting applications for part-time Customer Relations Aide at the Welcome Desk at the Community Center.
The Customer Relations Aide works 15-25 hours per week to include evenings, weekends and holidays. Individuals hired for this position must pass a pre-employment drug test and background check.
The starting pay for Customer Relations Aide is $12.65 per hour.
The City of Maryland Heights has a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy. Employees are required to be fully vaccinated or must have had an exception approved by City.
Answers phone calls and responds to customer inquiries and complaints; takes registrations for programs, pavilion and facility reservations; sells memberships and creates ID cards; assists facility patrons, conducts facility tours; other duties as assigned.
1. Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment with frequent interruptions
2. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers and patrons of the facility
3. Ability to deal with the public in a courteous and professional manner
4. Effective oral and written communication skills
5. Good keyboarding skills; proficiency using Microsoft Office products; ability to learn new
6. Prior receptionist experience helpful
Click here to apply online. Applications and resumes can be submitted to email@example.com or faxed to 314-738-2422. Along with the application, applicants should submit the names and contact information of at least three references who are not related.
The City of Maryland Heights conducts drug testing in accordance with 49 C.F.R. PARTS 40, Part 29, and 655 as Amended, and FMCSA 382.
Deadline for Applying : Open until filled