The City of Maryland Heights is accepting applications for part-time Customer Relations Aide. This position works the Welcome Desk at the Community Center.
The Customer Relations Aide works 15-25 hours per week. The position works a varied schedule that will include evenings, weekends and holidays. The position pays $10.80 per hour.
Individuals hired for this position must pass a drug test and background check.
The position pays $10.80 per hour.
The City of Maryland Heights has a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy. Employees are required to be fully vaccinated or must have had an exception approved by City.
Answers phone calls and responds to customer inquiries and complaints; takes registrations for programs, pavilion and facility reservations; sells memberships and creates ID cards; assists facility patrons, conducts facility tours; other duties as assigned.
1. Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment with frequent interruptions
2. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers and patrons of the facility
3. Ability to deal with the public in a courteous and professional manner
4. Effective oral and written communication skills
5. Good keyboarding skills; proficiency using Microsoft Office products; ability to learn new software easily
Prior receptionist experience helpful
Interested applicants may submit a current resume’ and cover letter to Human Resources at email@example.com or by fax to 314-738-2422. You may also access and complete the city's employment application by clicking here. Positions are open until filled.
The City of Maryland Heights conducts drug testing in accordance with 49 C.F.R. PARTS 40, Part 29, and 655 as Amended, and FMCSA 382./ABSWER
Deadline for Applying : Open until filled