Community Center Operations Update
Per St. Louis County guidelines released Monday, May 3, the Community Center will amend operations beginning Tuesday, May 4. Changes to operations include:
- Lifting the capacity limit of the building. Social distancing of at least 6 ft. is still required at all times in the facility including but not limited to the lobby, indoor aquatic center, fitness center, gymnasium and locker rooms. Because of social distancing requirements, some areas/activities still may not be accessible or available.
- Face masks are required for all activities except while actively swimming.
- Upon entry, staff will verify that you are wearing a mask and that you will maintain 6 ft. distance from other guests. Hand sanitizer will be available at check-in and throughout the facility.
- We ask that if you are feeling sick that you please stay home.
- Reservations will still be made through MindBody for lap swim, group fitness classes and activities in the gymnasium. More spots will be made available for certain activities.
- All lockers in the locker rooms will be available.
- The Senior Lounge is available by appointment only. Contact Nancy Whitener at (314) 738-2552 to make an appointment.
- The Play Center will remain closed at this time.