Monday-Friday: 5:30 a.m.-8 p.m.
Saturday-Sunday: 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
2300 McKelvey Road, Maryland Heights, MO 63043
Resident & Business Discount Cards
New Cards for Everyone
With a new community center comes an upgraded recreation software program. Old cards will not work with our new system. In an effort to make the most of your new community center experience, we will need to start fresh with new data. Proof of residency and guardianship are required prior to signing up for any program, membership or rental. To ease this process, one adult member of the family can bring in all of the information to get their family entered into our system.
Proof of Residency
Proof of residency for adult residents includes a photo ID and one of the following: an unpaid utility bill, voter ID card, current bank statement or occupancy permit dated within the last 30 days. Proof of guardianship is needed for youth ages 4 to 17 years. This would include a current report card, passport, insurance card or social security card.
Proof of Corporate Residency
Proof of corporate residency for business privilege pricing (resident rates) includes a photo ID and a
paycheck stub dated 30 days or less or an official note on company letterhead that states current employment. Proof of guardianship is needed for ID cards for youth ages 4 to 17 years. This would include a current report card, passport, insurance card or social security card. Proof of occupancy is required for each person residing in a non-resident household. Adults must show an unpaid utility bill, voter ID card or current bank statement. Proof of guardianship must be shown for children. A current report card, passport, insurance card or social security card will be accepted.
Without a Membership, Discount Cards Cost $5
A fee of $5 will be charged per person under the age of 62 years who would like to obtain a Resident Discount Card without the purchase of a membership. The fee will be waived for residents and business privilege individuals who purchase a membership* to the Maryland Heights Community Center. All cards will be good for one year from the date of purchase. Renewals and replacement cards are the same price. Please contact us at (314) 738-2599 for more information.
*Month-to-month members do not receive a Resident Discount Card.
Memberships & Pricing
We offer three options to gain access to the Maryland Heights Community Center. Please click here to view these options.
The 5,200 square foot Fitness Center is packed with state-of-the-art equipment to help you get in shape. Step on to our interactive ellipticals, treadmills, bikes and stepmills that connect to the internet. We have over 30 pieces of cardio equipment and an assortment of weight training stations. We are also home to the Synergy Circuit Rack and the Nexersys Fight Trainer. Connected to our Fitness Center is the beautiful Indoor Track which will allow you to keep your run/walking routine all year round!
Youth ages 12-13 years are welcome to use the Fitness Center with a supervising adult once they have completed a Fitness Equipment Orientation session. Youth, age 14 years, are welcome to use the Fitness Center unaccompanied once they have completed a Fitness Equipment Orientation session.
New Member Orientation
Upon request, members receive a complimentary equipment orientation to review basic exercise principles and safe usage of the Fitness Center and equipment. Stop by the fitness desk to schedule your appointment.
- Patrons 15 years of age or older are welcome to use the Fitness Center.
- Youth ages 12-14 must receive a complimentary equipment orientation to review basic exercise principles and safe usage of the equipment.
- After the orientation, youth ages 14 may use the Fitness Center unaccompanied and youth ages 12-13 may use the Fitness Center with an adult
For more information on Group Training or Personal Training, click here.
For information on memberships and daily drop-in rates click here.
The gymnasium boasts 12,800 square feet for athletic fun and features two full courts that includes twelve basketball hoops, two drop down volleyball nets, divider curtains and lines to play basketball, volleyball, pickleball and badminton. Reservations can be made for instructional/recreational youth programs and adult sport programs.
The gym is available to anyone 10 years of age and older. Children ages 9 years and under must be accompanied by an individual age 16 or older. No strollers or wagons are allowed inside the gym.
Indoor Aquatic Center
Our 9,000 square foot Indoor Aquatic Center features three lap lanes, zero-entry leisure pool, zip-line, current channel, 4 foot drop slide, climbing walls, accessibility lift and kids' area.
We offer aqua aerobics classes, swim lessons and also have designated open swim times. Clean locker rooms for men, women and families have direct access to the pool.
Children 9 years of age and under must be accompanied by an adult. All children who are not able to swim independently must remain within an arm’s reach of a swimming adult. Community Center Memberships include access to the Indoor Aquatic Center.
Rules/Guidelines for our Indoor Aquatic Center
- Obey the lifeguards at all times.
- No one may enter the water until a certified lifeguard is on duty and on stand.
- Please shower before entering the pool.
- No running or horseplay in or around the pool.
- Children under 9 years must be accompanied by an adult. All children who are not able to swim independently must remain within an arm’s reach of a swimming adult.
- Only children less than 48” are allowed on the yellow slide in the children’s area.
- No admittance will be given to anyone under the influence of alcohol or other intoxicating substances.
- All diaper dependent people must wear a swim diaper along with a swim suit.
- Swimmers must wear proper swim wear. Only swimsuits with liners are allowed. No gym/basketball shorts, cutoffs, sports bras, thongs, etc will be allowed.
- No food or beverages other than water will be allowed on the pool deck. This includes chewing gum.
- Personal belongings must be stored inside of a locker in the locker rooms.
- Rafts, inner tubes, water guns, frisbees and mermaid tails are not permitted in the pool. Small swim toys are allowed.
- Only US Coast Guard approved flotation devices may be used in the pool. Anyone using said devices must be within arm’s reach of a swimming person ages 16 or older.
- Smoking and vaping are not permitted inside the facility.
- No one will be admitted into the pool with casts, open wounds, rash or infectious or communicable diseases.
- No standing or sitting on islands or peninsulas.
- No goggles, fins, glasses, metal watches, go pros or swimsuits with metal zippers, buckles, rivets, buttons or metal ornamentation are allowed on slides.
- Guests must be at least 48” tall and pass a swim test to use the drop slide.
- Guests must pass a swim test to use the rock wall and zip line.
- No prolonged breath holding or breath holding games.
- No flotation devices may be worn on slides, climbing walls or zip line.
- Lap lanes are for fitness swimming only.
- Feature specific rules can be found on the pool deck near those features.
- Violation of any of these rules may result in the patron being asked to leave without refund. These rules are not inclusive and may change at the manager’s discretion.
- It is the responsibility of the patron to read and obey all rules.
Inclement Weather Policy
In the event that lightning or thunder is detected, the pool will be cleared for 30 minutes. The time will restart for each sight of lighting or clap/rumble of thunder. If the pool is cleared continuously for one hour, within the first hour of your visit, paid guests with a receipt and still present at the facility will be authorized to receive a re-entry pass for a future date. Indoor Aquatic Center re-entry passes are valid for 90 days.
The Maryland Heights Parks and Recreation Department understands what an invaluable skill swimming can be. If you or someone you know is interested in taking a swim lesson and require additional assistance to participate, please contact our Inclusion Coordinator, Malory Smysor, at (314) 290-8507 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Celebration Room is 520 square feet, connected to our Aquatic Center and available for birthday parties. Click here for more information on our Birthday Party Packages.
Preschool & Play Center
Our Preschool is a multi-room space for children ages 2 to 5 years old. It includes:
- Play Area
- Computer Room
- Separate Toddler Room
- Private Bathroom
- Direct and Private access to outdoor play area
Children that attend Preschool will participate in arts and crafts, music, drama, movement, storytelling, supervised exploration time, outdoor play and snacks. Children will learn how to share, cooperate, problem solve, gain independence, learn self-awareness and focus on the needs of individuals in a structured environment. It's a great way to introduce your child to a school-like setting. Program space is limited and priority registration is offered to current/previously enrolled students. For more information, please call (314) 738-2599.
Monday-Thursday: 8 a.m.-12 p.m. • 4:30 p.m.-8:30 p.m.
Friday-Saturday: 8 a.m.-12 p.m. • Sunday CLOSED
(Hours are subject to change)
Drop off your child at the Play Center for up to two hours of playing and socializing while you work out or participate in a program at the Community Center. You must remain inside the Community Center at all times. Space is limited so a reservation may be made up to 2 weeks in advance for those with a Play Center membership. Reservations are required at least 24 hours in advance for children under 12 months. The Play Center is for ages six months to nine years.
- Drop in rate:$3/child, per visit (Child must be listed in our system as being in your household)
- Monthly Membership:$20/month for up to 2 children (Must have a 6 month or annual membership to the Community Center)
- Six Month Membership:$120
Rules and Regulations
- Maximum time a child can stay in the Play Center is 2 hours per visit, per day.
- A confidential information form must be on file before using the play center. A new form must be filled out every calendar year.
- For the safety of the children, parents/guardians must sign their child in and out of the Play Center. No child will be able to leave the center with another person unless they are listed on the confidential information form.
- The staff will not be responsible for changing diapers or assisting with bathroom needs other than snaps or buttons. Please have your child use the restroom or in a clean diaper prior to drop off.
- No food is allowed in the Play Center. Water is allowed in an unbreakable, spill proof container. Please label the drink with your child's name.
- The Play Center has a wonderful selection of toys so please do not bring any from home.
- The Play Center staff is not responsible for personal belongings brought or left in the Play Center. Please place any valuables in a locker.
- Parents may not drop off any children not listed in their household.
To protect other children, it is the responsibility of the Play Center Staff not to accept ill children. Children with a fever, runny nose, diarrhea, vomiting or communicable skin rashes will not be permitted in the room. Staff is not permitted to administer medications.
Parents will be called to the Play Center if:
- Your child becomes ill. The parent will be asked to remove the child immediately.
- Your child can not be quieted from crying in a reasonable amount of time (10 min)
- Your child soils their diaper or needs assistance using the restroom.
- Your child is being aggressive toward other children or staff by yelling, hitting, biting, pushing etc.
The Senior Lounge in the Maryland Heights Community Center is open to everyone ages 55+ at no cost, except when scheduled programs are occurring. Prior to going to the lounge, we ask that you check in at the Welcome Desk or sign the sheet in the lounge. The Lounge is equipped with a high definition television, lounge furniture, card tables, public computer station and coffee to enjoy. While you're there, check out the display board for upcoming programs and events tailored to active adults.
The Community Center has various rooms available to rent for birthday parties, wedding receptions, family reunions and other occasions. Click here for pricing and more details.